viernes, 14 de octubre de 2016

My best friend

I have known a lot of firends in my life,  first in the school and now in the university, with every one I have lived many funny, happy and also sad experiences. But of all those friends, there is one that is my best friend. His name is Cristián Morales Weibel.
I met him when I was five years old, in the school. At the same time, our mothers become friends too, so we saw each other almost every day. Since then, we become best friends until now.
He is my best friends because with him I have lived  more experiences than anyone. Practically, his family is my family, and he think the same.

I can’t say that I have one best memory with him, because there are a lot of them, especially in the partys, but most of them are secrets.


 

2 comentarios: