viernes, 23 de agosto de 2019

Italy

Hi everybody. Now I´m in English 4, the last level. Hopefully in a few weeks I will go to the interview that will let me exempt of complete the asignature at the rest of the year. But well, that's a thing that I have no control. The teacher is the only one who can give me that option, I really hope that coud happen. If I wont write again, my hope came true.

Resultado de imagen para please

But well, today´s work its write about a country I'd like to visit. In my case, that country is Italy. Deedly, I'd like to travel around all Europe, but if I have to choose one country, I choose Italy. The principal reason of that choice is the architecture, especially the buildings that were build a long time ago. I'm talking about the roman constructions, also the constructions made at the Renaissanse. I have the idea that beeing in Italy, you can touch the walls and feel the History in your hands, but well, in most of the european continent that happens, or I think so at least. So if I go to Italy I will certanly travel around the rest of the european countries.

Resultado de imagen para venecia
Resultado de imagen para florenciaResultado de imagen para coliseo romano

If you ask me if I'd would study there, I'd do. But I will have a problem speeking italian, thats why if I have to study in some European country, I'd would do it in England, it is a beautifull country too, and I will have less problems in matter of lenguaje. 


5 comentarios:

  1. I´ll like to be a Gladiator as Máximo Décimo Meridio

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh! I really like to visit this country too, specially Venice.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also think Italy is a beautiful country because of its architecture. I used Duolingo last year for learning italian and it worked -kind of-, you could start with that. I wish you luck in your interview!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would like to go Italy to, is a beautiful country. Hope we can go there someday :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i woludn´t like to go italy, because this is a country from a dictador

    ResponderEliminar