viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2016

Ejercicio 1

My name is Benjamin Arriagada Peric, I have 19 years old and I live in Santiago. Since this year I study sociology in Universidad de Chile and cursing the english class, that's why now I'm writing this post. I like a lot the english language because I think is very elegant  and is the lenguage I constantly watch in the t.v. I like the music in english too, so I listen almost every day. I watch a lot of movies in inglish language, and I dont like watch that movies with these talks in spanish. That's the reason I always try to watch movies in english. I think the most difficlut aspect of english for me is the gramma, because I never concern in learn it. To overcome that problem I'm going to try be disciplined in the english study

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario