viernes, 30 de septiembre de 2016

Why I study sociology?


When I was a child, I wanted to be an inventor, I really dont know why. Neither I ask myself what is the inventor’s job. I never thought about becoming after that, never was much important for me. When I grow up, I knew my area, I liked History  most of all. At the begening I thought  that psichology could be interesting, but after think a lot about that, I understand that I dont wanted to be a psycologist. At the time I still was to Young to know what I want,  but one day I had  a talk with a friend of the Universidad Alberto Hurtado, and I went to a sociology conference, then I knew what I wanted to be, a sociologist. I chose that because its very interesting  know about the society, how it work’s and all about that.

2 comentarios:

  1. Best of luck for your future!I hope you enjoy your career,
    bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice post
    How good form to realise of what you want to do, I envy you.

    ResponderEliminar