viernes, 4 de octubre de 2019

My future job


Hi everyone. This new post will be about the job I’d like to have in the future.  For being honest, the only thing that I really know is that I would like to work as a sociologist. I think it will be interesting working doing research, It always be exiting doing research about things that I like, but I’m not sure if I want to give all my life to the academy. Maybe I can do that for some time and then start my own project, working with people from other disciplines and giving my sociological point of view, really important for any organization, I think.  It will definitely be an indoors work, but it is fine to me.

I love to travel, so if my work doesn’t make me travel, I hope to have a salary that gives me that chance.  Well, I don’t expect to have a millionaire salary, but with being comfortable and have money for having fun I’m fine.

About the major,  I really don’t know what area of the sociology I like more, I think that’s a thing that I will resolve when I graduate. What I do know, is that I have the intention of complement my studies with a travel to perfect my English.



Resultado de imagen para cara feliz


5 comentarios:

  1. Hi! It sure must be exciting to do important research, I hope you do well as a sociologist.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I Hope you can be a great sociologist men

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have a hard time learning English, I hope you can travel to learn more!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wonderful, I hope that you have a lot of experiences in the travel and learn a lot

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I am agree with you. The sociology is very important to everything.

    ResponderEliminar